Cluster Srednogorie is a non-profit organization, an initiative of the large industrial enterprises in the region of Central Srednogorie: Assarel Medet, Aurubis Bulgaria, Ellatzite Med, Dundee Precious Metals Chelopech and Geotechmin.
The association integrates the companies which define the industrial character of the area of Central Srednogorie: basic industries that mine and process copper, gold-containing ores and copper concentrate, high – tech companies that produce optical, optomechanical and optoelectronic device systems,companies serving the industrial productions; research and educational organizations, and local government representatives. Members of the organization are some of the largest corporate employers in the country, employing over 8,000 people.
Cluster members are: Assarel–Medet, Aurubis Bulgaria, Ellatzite–Med, Dundee Precious Metals Chelopech, Geotechmin, Air Liquide Bulgaria, Eurotest–Control, Energeo, Optix Co, Opticoelectron Group, Centre for Management and Vocational Training, Geostroy, Siemens Bulgaria, Geotrading, Argus, MP-Metalplast, Oloplast Group, CMC-C, Ipsilon- Ivan Ivanov, Paradox, Retel, Simplex – Rabadjiyska & Co, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” ,University of mining and geology “St.IvanRilski”, Technical university – Sofia, University of Forestry (UF) – Sofia, University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy (UCTM), Municipality of Anton, Municipality of Chelopech, Municipality of Chavdar, Municipality of Panagyurishte, Municipality of Pirdop, Municipality of Mirkovo, Municipality of Strelcha, Municipality of Zlatica, Municipality of Koprivshtitsa and Municipality of Etropole.
The organization focuses on the cooperation between interests and the abilities of its members, in order to improve the competitiveness and potential of the regional economy.
The members of the association cooperate with each other and local authorities for the sustainable development of the region. They achieve synergy through technological exchange of materials including raw materials and the manufacturing of by-products and services. They share common opportunities for development of human resources, scientific research, promotion of products and services and attraction of investments.
- Increase the competitiveness of the industrial sector in the Central Srednogorie region.
- Sustainable development and environmental protection in accordance with national and regional priorities;
- Improvement of technical and social infrastructure in the region;
- Elevate the quality of life and living standards of the local population;
- Technological innovation and implementation of innovations;
- Increase energy efficiency;
- Better the working conditions in the enterprises participating in the cluster network;
- Improvement of the system for enhancing the qualification and education of the staff for the needs of the cluster network;
- Realization of other projects of mutual interest.
phone+359 879 948 480; +359 879 948 479
addressFaculty of Economics and Business Administration,Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, 1113 Sofia, 125 Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd., bl.3, lab.107
web page www.srednogorie.eu