CLUSTER MECHATRONICS AND AUTOMATION formally established on December 22, 2006. On 14.05.2009 the Cluster was re-registered as a legal non-profit organization . The Cluster is one of first Bulgarian Clusters and consists of 22 companies, research organizations and NGOs in the field of mechatronics and automation. Members are high-tech companies; scientific bodies in the field of instrument-building, hardware and software; leading Bulgarian NGOs
Mechatronics (or Mechanical and Electronics Engineering) is the synergistic combination of mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, control engineering, systems design engineering, hardware and software to create useful products.
Products exported predominantly to European market: Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Great Britain, as well as to: the United States, China, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Brazil and Mexico
More than 1500 highly qualified experts in mechatronics and automation.
The Cluster’s functions give good opportunities for future cooperation between basic local industrial units, focusing on increasing regional competitiveness in:
- Automation of industrial processes, including continuous industrial processes;
- Robotization of assembly and transport operations;
- Development and implementation of specialized software, hardware and mechanical systems;
- Production of different kinds of machines and tools;
- Development and implementation of information and telecommunication systems for visualization and control;
Implementation of high-tech products and services (including by projects funded by EU programs), developed in research organizations.
phone+359 2 973 87 62; +359 2 979 09 46
address9 Asen Yordanov blvd
1592 Sofia, Bulgaria
web page www.cluster-mechatronics.eu